The GC Dual Air Curtain
The GC Dual Air Curtain is a unique airflow management system, designed for open and closed multidecks to ensure customers comfort and deliver energy savings.
- No cold air in front of the cabinets.
- Lower energy consumption.
- Improved temperature stability.
- Easy access to products.
- Easy restocking.
The technology is based on separating the airflow into two air curtains:
- Inner air curtain – air flows down along the open front of the cabinet and is directed towards the product display area, ensuring better food preservation.
- Outer air curtain – protects the colder, inner air curtain from the impact of ambient air, reduces heat exchange to the minimum and ensures customers comfort in front of the refrigerator.
The air for the flow is taken from the bottom of the cabinet where the temperature is lower (about +6 ℃), so there is no need for additional fans to cool down the air temperature and form the right airflow. It results in minimum energy usage and low exploitation cost.