Hydrocarbon Refrigeration from Green Cooling – Eco-Integra Standard Specification
- BREEAM compliant with No HFC refrigerant.
- All Systems are integral type – For ease of installation.
- Water cooled and air cooled options available to suite client demand.
- Systems come standard with leak detection to meet regularity demands.
- Offering an annual energy saving of up to 25% Minimizing on going operational cost.
- Ceiling mounted or wall mounted types enabling easy specification.
- Standard with LED low energy lighting.
- PIR Insulation offering excellent insulation properties, using pentane free blowing agents with no NOx emmissions Breeam approved.
- PIR insulation is approved by the Loss Prevention Council.
Learn more about our different types of refrigeration technology here. Don’t forget: Green Cooling’s technicians are also experts in CO2 refrigeration. This is another natural refrigerant offering low environmental impact.